Adventures of an American Seoul-Sister

Adventures and Observations of an American Seoul-Sister

Friday, September 23, 2011

This Week's Kids

Every week at my school, I get a new batch of kids.  There are 90 kids in total each week that we run our basic 5-day program.  Between twelve and sixteen kids are assigned to me as my homeroom kids.  I see all 90 kids throughout the week, but I see the homeroomers the most.  I have been trying to remember to bring my camera on Fridays for months, and today, I finally remembered.  This week's kids were really fun, happy kids. 

My Homeroom.  As you can see, flashing the peace sign is a photo-must in Korea.

My Girls

My Little Hams

These boys are from another teacher's homeroom, but I did teach them a music class.  The boy in front is named Blue.  Blue busted out with the best ballet dancing in music class.  I am talking jaw-droppingly graceful moves.  AWESOME kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment